I an effort to gain some popularity, I’m presenting a list of future topics to be covered. Subscribe to get a notification of updates. Or keep coming back periodically to check for new ones and be disappointed that there’s nothing new. That makes the traffic count go up and makes me feel good about this. If you feel like it, spread this around openly. I promise that no personal information will ever be spread from me or this forum.
Also, where are the fucking comments? You don’t even need a real email address or name or post one, as evidenced by “My mom” with an address of P3av8or@aol.com. That’s two jokes in one people. Only a tool would use p3av8or and think it was cool, and he’s using aol. What a loser. Is that you ensign Peter Lee? I’m calling you out dude.
– VP-30 sucks. And here’s why:
– Training (I piss mediocrity. Then I drink it)
– So tell me Group… What would you say it is that you do here?
– Midnight curfew in San Diego and online harpoon: The art of risk aversion (or how to be a pussy and not make it look obvious)
– The quad slide: quite possibly the stupidest way to deliver information
– Oh my god excel and powerpoint do not make project management software.
– Hey guys – let’s keep doing the same things we know don’t really work that well and call it the P-8. Oh and while we’re at it, let’s fuck it up some more.
– Message traffic is retarded.
– To the detailers: I have a way to save manpower: replace yourselves with monkey’s pressing buttons.
So that’s all I came up with for now. If you have any suggestions, please leave a comment or send me a message. And again, if your showing this to your friends, laughing at me, fuck you.